Date Published 02 November 2020
Moving home, or planning to?
Following the new Lockdown update, here's what you need to know right now:
The housing market is to remain open, as confirmed The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government. So we are staying open.
- Yes, we can do viewings, with precautions.
- Just ask if you'd like to see it.
- We can still do viewings, so long as only 2 households are in the house at any one time
- Where appropriate, we can offer virtual viewings from the property
- We promise we will take every precaution to keep our clients and buyers safe
- If you have any concerns at all about your current situation, just pick up the phone to us on 020 7589 3353
- We think it's important we keep the housing market moving – for sellers, buyers and the economy!